It’s that time of year again; our next round of enrichment is open!
To streamline our booking process, we are excited to announce that we have adopted a new registration system called Homeroom that will allow us to sign up and track all enrichment classes in one place.
On November 24th, enrichment enrollment will open. Please view the schedule and create an account by clicking below:
How to book classes:
1. Visit https://www.homeroom.com/sites/oak-elementary-hinsdale
2. While viewing classes, you can filter by grade level or day of the week at the top.
3. To learn more about a program, click on the course title, which will provide you with more information about the course and the company running it.
4. When enrollment opens and you’re ready to book, click “Login to Purchase” (or “Add to Cart” if you are already logged in). If you don’t already have an account on Homeroom, click “New to Homeroom? Sign Up” to create an account.
5. Once you’ve selecting your classes, click the cart button in the upper right hand corner and click “View My Cart”.
6. Proceed to checkout where you will add your student information for each class. Be sure to select an after class dismissal option for each course and student.
7. After all student information has been added, you will finalize your purchase by adding in your credit card.
8. Lastly, once all classes have been booked, you’ll be able to see them in your Homeroom account or add them to your Google calendar.
9. A confirmation email will be sent immediately after purchase and as a reminder 48 hours before the first class starts.
You can also view a video of the enrollment process on the website.
If you ever have any questions or need to support, feel free to use the chat box in the lower right hand corner on the site.