The Oak ’20-’21 Virtual Curriculum Night is scheduled for next Wed., 9/23 from 6:00-8:00 pm. During the evening, parents will have a “live” opportunity to meet with their child’s classroom teacher during a 15-minute virtual meeting. The schedule is:
- 6:00-6:20pm 5th grade, Mrs. Moore and Mrs. Rigazio
- 6:20-6:40pm 4th grade, Mrs. Brady and Ms. Zigras
- 6:40-7:00pm Kindergarten, Mrs. Nichols
- 6:40-7:00pm 1st grade, Mrs. Meyer and Mrs. Tumbarelli
- 7:00-7:20pm 2nd grade, Mrs. Giese and Mrs. McMichael
- 7:20-7:40pm 3rd grade, Ms. Allen and Mrs. Leahy
- 7:40-8:00pm Principal’s presentation (topics will include safety, health and social-emotional well being, curriculum, videos of the building, etc)
Be on the lookout Monday for an email providing more information about the presentations and a survey that will allow you to submit questions to the staff prior. Please submit the survey and all questions by 9 PM on Tuesday.
We hope you can participate on the 23rd!